Vital Oxide is an EPA registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold killer and super effective odor eliminator. Ready to use with no mixing required, just spray, wipe or fog right from the bottle. Non-irritating to the skin and non-corrosive to treated articles.
EPA Registered Hospital Disinfectant
Proven to kill a wide range of viruses and bacteria Vital Oxide won’t contribute to the formation of mutating “super bugs”, and does not contain volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
Food Contact Sanitizer – No Rinse Required NSF Registered (D2) Sanitizer
99.999% Sanitization on food contact surfaces. Vital Oxide is odorless and won’t alter the taste of food on sanitized surfaces. Vital Oxide kills 99.999% of bacteria, including e Coli, Salmonella and Listeria in less than 60 seconds.
Molds & Mildew Killer
Kills and prevent spores with up to 7 months residual effects. Safe on a wide range of surfaces from marble to carpeting and beyond.
Proven effective on pet dander as well as dust mite and cockroach allergens. Can be used directly on pet bedding & sleeping areas.
End malodors caused by smoke, trash, septic systems, stale cooking & more. Vital Oxide contains no masking agents or fragrances and is highly effective at neutralizing urine and fecal odors.
HVAC and Air Ducts
Vital Oxide is used in HVAC and Air Ducts for antimicrobial control, including bacteria, mold, mildew and other fungi, leaving the HVAC systems and Air Ducts free of microbial contamination and ensuring air quality.
Soft Surface Sanitizer
Vital Oxide can be used as a sanitizer on a wide range of soft surfaces. Vital Oxide kills odors and odor causing bacteria on soft surfaces by eliminating the source. Great for upholstery, curtains and auto interiors.
Request A Quote
Our cleaners & disinfectants provide everything you need to prevent cross-contamination. Deploy the power of scientifically backed solutions.
"*" indicates required fields