Whole Room Disinfection
Altapure Foggers don’t just zap bugs, they ELIMINATE pathogens in a treated space including C. difficile spores, C. auris, MRSA, VRE, and CRE. Our foggers deploy a sub-micron aerosol that reaches into every nook and cranny of a room to find and destroy pathogens where they hide. Our built-in environmental air re-processor system allows for quick room reoccupation once the high-level disinfection cycle is complete.
- Non-toxic, and food safe
- Safe for all electronics and equipment
- Meets the OSHA Mandate for a safe workplace.
- Exceeds EPA Disinfection performance standard.
- 6-log kill on spores, viruses and bacteria
- Ability to fully treat and process 24 patient rooms in 24-hours.
- Multi-Room Capable – able to treat connected areas and rooms and around corners
- No-touch, fully automated and remotely controlled process.
- Reduces Risk and Increases Profit for your facility.
Electrostatic Spraying Can Provide Both Whole Room, and Targeted Room Disinfection.
Benefits of Electrostatic Spraying
- Safer for workers, students, and others in the area: Low volume electrostatic spraying means less chemical exposure for everyone.
- More effective than spray and wipe: The small droplet size and improved coverage substantially improves the bioavailability of disinfectant compounds.
- Fewer sick days: Routine Disinfection limits transmission of many communicable diseases including bacterial infections, influenza, and other viruses, and digestive diseases such as the Norwalk virus or salmonella.
- Less toxic chemicals can be used: The increased effectiveness allows more choices for disinfection and sanitization.
- Better for the environment: By using safer chemicals and reducing waste, the total environmental load is substantially lightened.